Terms and Conditions
COVID Risk and Safety Plan
Live Life Get Active will adhere to a strict set of measures and obligations that fit within the current legal
requirements and directives of each state and local council, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our
outdoor fitness camps.
Terms and Agreements
These are the Terms and Agreements on which Live Life Get Active agrees to provide you Membership Please read the Agreement carefully and confirm your acceptance.
- “Active Camps” means Exercise sessions run by Live Life Get Active, including but not limited to, Active Cross Training/Active Boxing Classes/Active Yoga/Parent Carer Child Camps.
- “Booking System” means the Live Life Get Active online Member booking system.
“Community Platform” means a Live Life Get Active’s Message Boards/Forums/Community Groups and Social Media pages.
- “LLGA” means Live Life Get Active of 223 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010/We/Us/Our
- “Membership” means all individuals who have completed the registration form, accepted the terms and conditions and have signed up on our website.
- “Profile” means an individual’s personal account, where he or she can post updates, upload stats, share and provide personal information.
- “Registration Form” means the Live Life Get Active Membership application that all members must complete in order to be eligible to participate in the Active Camps.
- “Stats” means an individuals measurements, weight, scores
- “Trainer” means a Live Life Get Active fully qualified, certified and insured Personal Trainer.
- “User Generated Content” means content created by LLGA members and registered Users and uploaded on Community Platforms or provided directly to LLGA.
- “Website” means the Live Life Get Active web page known as https://livelifegetactive.com/
- “You” means a Live Life Get Active Registered Member
The terms and conditions apply to you from the date on which we accept your membership application.
Your Membership is ongoing, unless cancelled by either you or LLGA by email. Membership may be terminated at any point by you by contacting LLGA. LLGA reserves the right to decline or terminate your Membership at any time.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS
LLGA reserves the right at any time to modify our Terms and Conditions and to add new or additional terms or conditions on your use of our services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately on notice to you and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of our Services will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
3. AGE AND ELIGIBILITY
Members must be 18 years or older unless the member is a child attending a Parent/Carer/Child Camp. Children attending must be between the ages of 6 and 12 at the date of registration
4. CONDITIONS OF ATTENDANCE AT ACTIVE CAMPS
Your attendance at Active Camps is subject to the following conditions and you understand that: –
- 4.1. It is your responsibility to inform the Live Life Get Active Trainer, on a class-to-class basis, of any past or present physical conditions that may inhibit you or prevent you from participating in the Active Camps or certain exercises;
- 4.2. If you suffer from certain physical conditions, you may be required to have Medical Clearance and GP’s Consent Form: Live Life Get Active in its sole discretion may deem Active Camps to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in an Active Camp and we reserve the right to refuse Your Membership;
- 4.3. Live Life Get Active reserves the right to refuse a Member the right to participate in an Active Camp if that Member is deemed to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately;
- 4.4. We may sometimes film or photograph an Active Camp and it is possible you may appear in the background. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you consent to the resulting materials possibly being used for commercial distribution, publication and Live Life Get Active communications, without payment or copyright.
- 4.5. You agree to update your stats on a 30 day basis and understand if this is not done then you may be blocked from booking into and attending a camp. It is important to update your stats so we can show our funding partners and the councils who support us that we are making a difference to the lives of people within their communities.
- 4.6. You agree to update your profile every 10 weeks using the process we provide and understand if this is not done then you may be blocked from booking into and attending a camp. It is important to update your profile so we can collect anonymous data to show the impact the Live Life Get Active program is having on the Membership who attend.
5. CAMP PROTOCOL
- 5.1. Unless other arrangements are made, Active Camps, last approximately forty-five (45) minutes, this includes warm up and cool down. Live Life Get Active asks that all Members be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time.
- 5.2. Shirts and shoes are required at all times during sessions.
- 5.3. LLGA cannot confirm or guarantee any specific Trainer will be available at a named Active Camp.
- 5.4. If an Active Camp must be deferred or cancelled due to bad weather or unforeseeable circumstances, LLGA will inform you via email or SMS.
- 6.1. Results will vary by individual and Live Life Get Active cannot guarantee specific results. Members must acknowledge that they themselves are responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
- 6.2. LLGA cannot confirm or guarantee any specific Trainer will be available at a named Active Camp. You will get from your workouts what you put in.
7. BOOKING SYSTEM
- 7.1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and password and shall be responsible for all uses of your login information, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login information or password.
- 7.2. You agree to provide information that is truthful and accurate. You agree to use the Registration Form on our website to make only genuine bookings for you, or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
- 7.3. You agree to use the Booking System and/or any Community Platform only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the website. If you don’t comply with these terms and conditions, LLGA reserves the right to deny you access to the Community Platform.
- 7.4. Live Life Get Active does not endorse any information posted on the Community Platform and posts made by users do not necessarily reflect the views of Live Life Get Active.
- 7.5. Information on the Community Platform should not be taken as medical advice and we are not responsible for such information or for editing any factual errors or making any type of corrections to such information. Any action taken by you based on information presented on the Community Platform is at your own risk.
9. OUR LIABILITY
- 9. The material in our website, marketing and Active Camps is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for purpose, or accuracy or completeness of any information.
- 9.1. Our website, marketing and publications may contain links or references to third party websites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those websites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party websites or resources.
- 9.2. To the extent permitted by law, LLGA and any of their representatives, employees and agents, exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage, cost or claim, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of your attendance at the Active Camps.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 10.1. LLGA and some of its intellectual property is owned by Active Insights Pty Ltd.
- 10.2. LLGA own, or are the licensee of and authorised to use, all intellectual property rights in the content of our website, publications and marketing, including but not limited to computer programs, text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video recordings and any data entered.
- 10.3. Except for the User Generated Content, the Website and Booking System and all aspects thereof, including all content and applications available via the Website, and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein, are owned by Live Life Get Active or its licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify or create derivative works of, publicly display (including by framing any content), or commercially exploit any part of the Website, including any applications available via the Website, except as necessary to view the content on the Website or use an application available via the Website and create a reasonable number of copies of portions of such content and applications (without modification) for your personal, non-commercial use.
- 10.4. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another website, frame or mirror our website or link to our website without our prior written consent. If you believe that your rights have been infringed by any other User, or wish to report any content that does not comply with these terms, please contact us.
11. YOUR PRIVACY
Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Members. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and Live Life Get Active will not share or redistribute your information with any third party on an individual level except as required by law.
We may, share aggregated or anonymised information with third parties. This information cannot be used to individually identify you. The majority of the information we collect is in the form of aggregated statistics, such as weight lost per State/Local Government Area, and the changing health of the Nation. Such aggregated information does not include any information that would identify you personally.
12. PARENT/CHILD PROGRAM
The follow additional terms and conditions apply if you are registering and participating in the Parent/Carer/Child Active Camps. By registering for and participating in the Parent/Carer/Child Active Camps you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 12.1. Parents, Carers and children participating in the Parent/Carer/Child Active Camps must sign up for a minimum of 10 weeks. This is to ensure the accuracy of the results from the program.
- 12.2. Children within this ‘Parent/Carer/Child Live Life Get Active Camp’ must be between the ages of 6 and 12 years old and always accompanied by a parent or carer.
- 12.3. The parent/carer is responsible for the conduct of the child at all times and if the conduct of the child disrupts the camp on more than one occasion the parent/carer and child will be asked to leave.
- 12.4. You understand that if you or your child suffer from any past or present health conditions, LLGA may require appropriate medical Clearance and/or GP consent form.
- 12.5. You understand that there is a possibility you or your child may suffer an injury or illness as a result of attending a Parent/Carer/Child Active Camp and you waive and indemnify LLGA on behalf of yourself and your child from and against any liability for such illness or injury or damage suffered as a result of attending the program.
- 12.6. Under no circumstances may a parent/carer leave the camp while their child/children is/are participating in the Active Camp trial. Parents and carers understand that children play at their own risk. Live Life Get Active assumes no responsibility for loss or injury.
- 12.7. The parent/carer gives permission for LLGA to instruct their child and agree not to interfere or contradict instructions at any time throughout the duration of the Camp. All trainers have current working with children checks.
- 12.8. You agree to update your child’s profile every 10 weeks using the process we provide and understand if this is not done then you may be blocked from booking into and attending a camp.
- 12.9. You agree that no more than two children per adult will be registered to attend and all carers must be registered with LLGA to attend an Active Camp with a child.
13. SURVIVAL AND JURISDICTION
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect, severing the void term.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction and courts hearing appeals from those courts.